Grow your career with a company that shares your passion and purpose.
We are seeking a dynamic individual to fill the role of Communications Intern. This is a full-time, paid internship for four (4) months with opportunity for extension, and an amazing growth opportunity.
Are you a strong writer excited about reaching large and diverse audiences? Are you a self-starter who can navigate social media platforms? Can you shoot and edit video? We're looking for a multi-skilled communicator to help build our Sodexo brand across the US.
You'll have the opportunity to expand your skill set within a highly innovative, global organization. Your social media expertise will be instrumental in supporting our reputation. Improving the Quality of Life is our mantra. It guides how we treat our clients, their customers and our employees.
Recognized as a strategic partner, Sodexo is the global leader in services that improve Quality of Life, an essential factor in individual and organizational performance. Operating in 80 countries, Sodexo serves 75 million consumers each day through its unique combination of On-site Services, Benefits and Rewards Services and Personal and Home Services. Through its more than 100 services, Sodexo provides clients an integrated offering developed through over 50 years of experience. Sodexo's success and performance are founded on its independence, its sustainable business model and its ability to continuously develop and engage its more than 400,000 employees throughout the world.
- Produce content for various internal and external platforms. This includes text and video stories
- Write regular updates and maintain content for our intranet
- Play a key role in supporting national communications and engagement strategy
- Building presentations for Live Broadcasts
- Collect and track metrics for Communications KPIs
Growth and Development:
- Current student or recent graduate with a degree/diploma in Journalism, English, Marketing or Communications
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Solid team player with highly developed interpersonal skills
- Advanced data research and information gathering skills
- Conducting telephone and video interviews
- Fluency with various social media channels
- This role is part of a virtual team and successful candidate can be based anywhere in the US. Reliable internet is a must.
Serving Clients and Customers
Analysis and Decision Making
Quality Assurance and Safety
Drive and Dependability
*A wide array of interesting jobs *Nationwide locations *Tremendous growth possibilities *Continuous learning opportunities *Rewards & Recognition *Employee Benefits *Flexible Time *Discounts *Committed to People Development *Promoting Individual and Collective Achievements *Diversity and Inclusion *Corporate Citizenship *Hunger Fighting Initiatives *Environmentally Conscious............ To find out more, come visit us at: www.sodexo.ca
Sodexo is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of national origin, race, religion, ethnic group, age, disability, gender, sexual preference, sexual or gender identity, status as a veteran or any other federal, provincial or local protected class.
"We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodation is available on request from candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process."