Financial Analyst, AppleCare Operations
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Sep 13, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200287080
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. We bring passion and dedication to our customers and if you bring it to your job....there's no telling what we will accomplish. Join the AppleCare Finance organization and make a positive impact on a company known for having the best service support in the world. AppleCare Finance is a fast-moving, dynamic organization that provides the world's best post sales customer support. The AppleCare Finance team is closely aligned with the business and is one of the best partners to the organizations inside of Apple. The AppleCare Finance team is looking for a highly motivated individual who thrives under the complex and dynamic situation and embraces for change with focuses on details and can also understand the big picture and can foster strong partnership to influence the business.
- The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, highly organized, and have very strong Excel and financial modeling skills.
- Experience of business partnering at all levels especially around influencing business decisions, delivering financial results, and financial analysis.
- Past experience of managing change, improving processes, and implementing tools to improve efficiency a plus.
- Excellent analytical, written, verbal communication as well as presentation skills
- Ability to collaboration with cross-functional teams who have conflicting priorities
- Experience managing material variances, standards and procurement spend
- Proven ability to handle and analyze large amounts of data
- Previous experience with SAP and Tableau preferred.
- 2 - 4 years relevant work experience, with increasing responsibilities
- CPA a plus
This position will play a critical role managing WW AppleCare Service Procurement Spend, Material Variances and will be responsible for material standards, PPV, buy/sell margin, Sales to vendor, Inventory valuation and various other supply chain & reverse supply Chain initiatives impacting worldwide variances. This position will require the ability to manage change in a dynamic environment. It is a fast paced role that will require you to analyze data, identify, investigate, understand and articulate issues and findings. Responsibilities include monthly forecast and quarterly close activities for procurement spend and variances such as accounting entries, accruals and reconciliation. Quarterly requirement for Lease accounting related to spend. Business Process reengineering and automation. Resolving issue by collaborating with Purchasing, GCM, GBS and providing guidance on financial transactions.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in Finance, Operations, Management, or other relevant field of study