Financial Analyst, AppleCare
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Sep 13, 2021
Role Number: 200286614
Join the Apple Finance organization and make a positive impact on one of the most influential technology leaders in the industry! At Apple, you'll share in a commitment to excellence by partnering with an extraordinary team to create innovative products that delight customers. Finance is about fueling innovation. We do this by hiring quality individuals with integrity, personal accountability, teamwork, excellence, and proactive thinking. Do you exemplify our values and want to be part of something big? Then contact us today! Join the AppleCare Finance team as a Financial Analyst. This highly visible and challenging position will be responsible for the service strategy cost model used by various Apple organizations to make critical business decisions.
- 3-6 years experience in Finance or Operations in a high performing organization
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven problem solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Driven by a strong work ethic
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with and influence business partners
- Ability to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Thriving in an environment that is fast-paced, rapidly changing, and customer service-oriented
This role will play a critical role in both sustaining and new product introduction (NPI) service cost modeling. The candidate will partner closely with NPI Readiness Engineering, Operations, Planning, Procurement and Business Intelligence to resolve failure rates, costs and service strategy. This position will also support ad-hoc cost analysis and process improvement projects.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in Finance or other relevant field of study. CPA or MBA is preferred.