Apple Part Time Reseller Specialist (Fixed Term for 6 months)
Grand Rapids , Michigan , United States
Sales and Business Development
Posted: Sep 15, 2021
Weekly Hours: 24
Role Number: 200287362
As a Specialist in a reseller store, you help build the energy and buzz around Apple products, suggesting the right solutions for getting products into our customers' hands. You understand that Apple is dedicated to delivering a customer experience that's unlike any other. It starts with you discovering customers' needs. You match those needs with the right products, and then with the support of your partner you help customers develop lifelong relationships with Apple. Every day you'll encounter unique opportunities to change lives and make a difference. This is a fixed term role until March 2022.
- We welcome candidates from all backgrounds, with experience delivering an outstanding customer experience.
- You have a passion for Apple and eager to share that passion with others.
- Strong communication and listening skills that let you speak as freely and comfortably with small groups as with individual customers.
- Strong interest in connecting technology to customer needs, with a love for continuous learning about Apple products and features.
- You have excellent customer service skills that allow you to translate complex conversations into simple solutions.
- Detail oriented, self motivated, comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- You are willing to embrace Apple's unique style for service.
- You have strong people skills-you're empathic, a good listener, and compassionate.
- Able to work a schedule that includes evenings and weekends, 24 hours per week.
As an Apple Reseller Specialist you are skilled at uncovering customers' needs, then following through with solutions. Always curious, you stay on top of news about products and initiatives, ready to apply your findings in customer interactions. Providing a magical experience also includes showcasing our icon products, accessories and services through outstanding merchandising, when needed you will be trained and ready to deliver. Your success is measured by your ability to create new owners of our products. You are proud to represent Apple, and you get phenomenal happiness from helping customers do more with our products and develop relationships with our brand.
Education & Experience
High School Education is essential.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.