Senior Visual Designer - Claris
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Sep 16, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200289043
The Claris design team is looking for a Senior Visual Designer with a passion for simplifying sophisticated problems and driving projects toward clarity. You will own the visual design language for several web/Mac based software products. You are a natural collaborator with excellent interpersonal skills and able to present to peers, cross-functional teams, and executives. This role works collaboratively to deliver outstanding designs. The focus is working on new and existing business software applications, empowering users to build solutions using low code tools.
- Minimum of 6+ years of experience shipping world class products
- Expert knowledge of user-centered design principles
- Fluent in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator
- A working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience working on modern responsive web apps
- Visual design system work is a plus
Candidate has an eye for pixel-perfect detail, and possesses strong visual design skills, as well as user-centered design principals. The applicant must have an affinity for consistency, color use, typography, and a keen eye for subtle details. The candidate will work closely with multi-functional teams such as engineering and Product Owners and other designers. Candidate should be self-motivated, proactive, able to work independently, and perform multiple tasks under minimal direction.
Education & Experience
- BFA or BA degree in design related studies is required - Portfolio demonstrating user experience and visual design work
- - Experience leading and running several complex projects simultaneously
- - Expertise detailing visual design specifications and QA of the implemented product
- - Prototyping skills
- Claris is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.