Senior Regional Manager, Retail Channel (Partners)
Atlanta , Georgia , United States
Sales and Business Development
Posted: Sep 16, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200287601
The people here at Apple don't just create products - they create the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! Apple's Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. As a Senior Regional Manager, you are a leader and inspirational coach. You will help those on your team build strong relationships across multiple reseller partners. Adaptable and flexible by nature, you're a clear and direct communicator aware of your impact on others. You strive to balance the diverse needs of your teams in the midst of constant change. Through your leadership and influence you will inspire your team to achieve more than they ever thought possible, all while discovering new opportunities to grow the Apple business, enhance business partner relationships, and make a difference in customers' lives. This role covers the following States: Florida, Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Kentucky.
- Experience in leading a business solutions-orientated organization that balanced delivering on short-term goals, while creating sustainable value for new customers
- 10+ years of experience with a record of successfully managing field retail sales teams to attain revenue targets
- Understanding of the retail market and experience with South East region
- Ability to lead in a matrix environment and excel at collaboration
- Experience managing a remote/geographically dispersed team
- Adept at executive customer influence - excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to inspire a team and customers
We build, develop and lead great field sales teams. We assemble the right people, empower and enable them with the right tools, and support their collaboration. You lead your team through a balanced combination of remote management and in person development, providing direction and mentorship that ensures they have all the tools vital to turn their skills and talent into amazing results. You will lead Apple business with our reseller partners, achieving peak performance in revenue targets and objectives through a large team of direct reports. Your knowledge and passion about Apple helps you keep up to date with competitors and trends, which in turn helps you develop your team, enabling strategic business planning with cross functional stakeholders and key partners. We own the delivery of sales results for the Region, analyzing results and providing direction to your team on how to attain excellence while consistently exceeding company goals.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.