Customer Experience Program Manager, Digital Product Operations
Austin , Texas , United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Posted: Sep 21, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200289502
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we create products and experiences people once couldn't have imagined - and now can't imagine living without. If you're excited by the idea of making a real impact and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job... Just be prepared to dream big. AppleCare Digital is a vital component of the broader AppleCare organization and is a key pillar in delivering success to billions of customers globally. We pride ourselves on a strong customer-centric culture, delivering a trusted extraordinary customer experience and offering the right level of engagement and expertise to meet customer needs. The organization is responsible for support and service experiences that span content, web assets, customer tools and apps, community forums, analytics, SEO, and social media. The Digital Product Ops team (in AppleCare Digital) leads customer experience improvements for two of Apple's most impactful digital properties - the Apple Support App on iOS and the 'Get Support' web app (getsupport.apple.com (http://getsupport.apple.com/)) which impact millions of customers every day. We optimize these applications to help customers set up repairs, troubleshoot software issues, learn more about product features and more. Our team empowers customers tackle problems themselves with innovative tools, digital content, and video; we also connect customers to assisted support channels like the Genius Bar and Call/Chat specialists. We live at the intersection of technology and the arts which means we build experiences that seamlessly help customers use and love their Apple products.
- Leadership: Confirmed experience keeping teams inspired and passionate about details that drive significant impact.
- Teamwork: Can establish strong working relationships with peers and partners to inspire changes inside and outside of the team.
- Storytelling: Uses data to tell compelling stories in order to influence outcomes; working understanding of Tableau, Numbers, and Keynote is a plus.
- Digital expertise: Deep understanding of customer expectations for digital experiences. Experience leveraging web and iOS app features to lead customers down the best possible customer journey.
- Customer mentality: Experience communicating and building customer-focused experiences and asking questions to learn what's possible.
- Dedication to quality: Candidates have confirmed experience driving efficiency while maintaining a high quality standard.
- Problem solving skills: Confirmed experience using data and empirical information to make decisions and drive consensus in a timely manner.
- Organization and project management: Ability to focus and simplify when juggling multiple projects and partners.
- Experience with web/app services, scalability and planning.
- Experience in a customer experience/support function
The Customer Experience Program Manager is responsible for utilizing customer-facing digital applications to drive customer success across Apple's most impactful customer journeys. You are a curious and passionate individual who loves to uncover opportunities and tackle problems. This position encompasses data analysis, critical thinking, partnerships, customer focus, and innovation. It requires strong leadership skills and the ability to quickly establish relationships. You will need to be proficient in both organizational strategy and technical product capabilities, so they can transform customer and business problems into impactful solutions. We are looking for someone who has a vision for the future and is excited about leading and participating in ideation sessions. You will collaborate with and influence strategy teams, product managers, designers, writers and engineers in order to create the best possible customer experience on the Apple Support App and Get Support. The successful candidate will often be the team specialist on specific customer journeys and the first to learn about new business needs and emerging issues. The individual will inspire, convey vision, outline requirements and prioritize work based on customer impact. The program manager will identify critical success KPI's in order to stay focused on what is most important.
Education & Experience
5+ years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree, or 3+ years and a Master's degree