Sales Operations Data Analyst, Advertising Platforms
Austin , Texas , United States
Sales and Business Development
Posted: Sep 20, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200289548
At Apple, we work every day to create products that enrich people's lives. Our Advertising Platforms group makes it possible for people around the world to easily access informative and imaginative content on their devices while helping publishers and developers promote and monetize their work. Our technology and services power advertising in Apple News and Search Ads in App Store. Our platforms are highly-performant, deployed at scale, and setting new standards for enabling effective advertising while protecting user privacy. Launched in 2016, Search Ads is an easy, efficient and fast-growing platform for app discovery. With over 65% of all app downloads resulting directly from a search in the App Store, Search Ads is quickly becoming the app promotion platform of choice for iOS developers. We are looking for a smart and passionate Data Analyst to support our growing advertising business. In this role, you will work within our Advertising Platforms Sales Operations team to support and empower the sales organization by building impactful analyses and insights. You'll help us architect complex but practical insights, establish strategies/priorities based on empirical observations and measure success.
- 5-7 yrs of experience in data science, data analyst, analytics or consulting roles with a strong track record of solving complex analytical problems and positively influencing business outcomes
- Expert level proficiency with technical tools, data, and systems such as SQL, Tableau, scripting languages and data science/analytics techniques and depth of experience with big data.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with experience building stories and narratives out of data
- Excellent research, project management, and organizational skills
Drive the generation of insights and identify trends/key metrics from large, complex data in support of our global sales organization Support the rollout of sales strategies by building foundational data sets and analyses, incorporating a focus on measuring outcomes and success Partner cross-functionally within Advertising Platforms to ensure proper data quality, availability and governance Build and enhance internal business intelligence, data visualization and reporting capabilities
Education & Experience
BS in data science, statistics, economics, computer science or other quantitative field. MS Preferred.
- Experience with scripting and 3rd party tools to automate and scale analyses and dashboards (R, Python, Tableau) preferred