Apple Financial Services - WW Remarketing Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Sales and Business Development
Posted: Sep 23, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200286232
The people here at Apple don't just build products - they craft the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple's Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our Product ongoing development and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the ambassador of Apple to our largest customers. Imagine what you could do here. Are you ready to take this challenge? Apple Financial Services (AFS) is a global financing organization built to support Apple's Enterprise and Education customers on a worldwide basis. Our mission is to enable Apple sales today and tomorrow through a platform of global funding partners and world-class innovative financial products. This position is responsible for leading the end of lease process for AFS customer all over the world. That includes facilitating the technology refresh for Enterprise, SMB and Education customers and maximizing the value recovery by developing a solid and extensive remarketing ecosystem. You will be responsible for leading several aspects of the refresh journey such as the relationship with remarketing partners, aligning with Apple's sales teams, other functional internal groups, channel and carrier partners.
- 10+ years of experience in the financial services industry, asset management, remarketing, e-commerce, trade-in, subscription and upgrade programs.
- An understanding of global financing practices and country specific legal/regulatory environments is critical
- Development of KPIs for existing and new potential remarketing partners
- Maximize asset recovery performance
- Negotiate maturing portfolio ensuring great customer experience and favorable business outcome
- Experience integrating financing programs with third-party resellers and managing the financing deal cycle for commercial customers
- Ability to work with product sales teams, with a view towards sales enablement while maintaining profitability and risk control
- Strong financial and analytical skills is a must
- Experience working with cross-functional internal teams and constituency groups on a worldwide basis will be key
- Proven ability to lead teams with or without direct reports; natural leader and motivator, lead through influence.
- Excellent communication, people and project management skills are essential as is the ability to influence and perform the role of financing program ambassador at all times
- Be able to work independently, anticipating and resolving problems
- Self-motivated and pro-active with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Consistent record of leading strategic programs, combined with the ability to delivery multiple projects with amazing results on schedule
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally a minimum of 40%
We are seeking a high energy financial services professional to lead global business development and program management for Apple Financial Services. You will be responsible for leading, creating and executing executive-level strategic initiatives to build and expand AFS' impact globally. Daily proactive discussions with AFS funding partners asset management teams, remarketing partners and channel partners are a necessity, consistently working to build and improve AFS' infrastructure to further integrate AFS into Apple's enterprise and education strategy in a seamless buy-manage-refresh flow. Your ability to influence remarketing partners to engage with AFS and develop, implement, and run scalable and sustainable programs. By developing a strong partnership with AFS' funding partners, remarketing partners, Apple's sales team and channel partners you will: - Help increase AFS' on-time refresh rate - Select, onboard and build relationship with remarketing partners - Build a global remarketing platform to support end of lease asset disposition and maximize return on leased assets - Ensure an excellent customer service experience and maintain a constructive relationship with all third-party partners - Enhance and streamline the end of lease process to maximize on time technology refresh - Influence global teams focused on managing AFS' relationships with funding partners, remarketing partners and channel partners - Identify and understand challenges faced by sales teams and channel partners to effectively capture attention and increase Apple's and AFS' penetration - Assume responsibility for channel relationships and work effectively with other teams to ensure excellent execution of refresh initiatives - Improve efficiency of funding partners processes - Develop business models that scale.
Education & Experience
A Bachelor's degree or equivalent from an accredited university is required. Advanced degree, including MBA or JD preferred.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.