Superior Rail and Iron, an established family-owned steel company, seeks a highly qualified Field Surveyor to join our team.
- Provide the SRI Engineering office with accurate field dimensions of existing structures
- Maintain accurate data, and photos of items being surveyed for fabrication
- Collaborate with various General Contractors across various job sites
- Use of technology to assist with site coordination and progress tracking
- Strive to integrate current technologies in project workflow
- 5+ years of Field Surveying
- Knowledge of construction layout survey calculations, and data collection
- Ability to read & understand Fabrication Drawings
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to travel across MA, and RI
- Strong ability to multi-task, and handle multiple projects at once
- Excellent written & communication skills
Superior Rail and Iron is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Superior Rail & Iron are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.