We are currently interviewing skilled candidates for a Maintenance position at a Boutique Senior Apartment Community in Kenmore. Make a difference in someone’s life each day.
The maintenance technician will work closely with the Property Manager and will assist in all aspects of maintenance for a 57-unit senior apartment community. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, maintaining the residential units, grounds, amenities, building exteriors, interiors, curbs, leasing office, trash enclosures, parking lot and other building and common areas.
Qualified candidates must possess a dynamic personality with the ability to interact and connect with different personalities. Must be customer service oriented, hardworking, passionate, enthusiastic about what you do, and you strive to be the best. You are honest, dependable, and trustworthy.
What do we offer you?
A rewarding workplace where you know that you are making a difference in the lives of the people that call this home.
A competitive salary with excellent benefits to include medical, dental, vision, vacation, & PTO.
Ability to live on site in a beautiful apartment home.
Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Completing service requests
• scheduling and follow up of all vendors
• Preparing vacant apartments for new residents
• Perform routine and emergency maintenance
• Assist with planning and execution of all preventative maintenance programs such as mechanical,
electrical, HVAC, elevator, and fire systems
• Understand and comply with Fair Housing Laws and standards
• Must have strong customer service skills Customer Service is our number one job.
• Strong time management and follow-up skills
• Attention to detail and a self-starter, Keeping inventory logs up to date
• Effective communicator and problem solver
• On Call and Overtime required as needed keeping inventory logs up to date
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Experience – experience in carpentry, plumbing, electrical, painting, appliance repair and drywall is preferred.
• Physical Demands - The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
• Previous experience as a Maintenance Technician is preferred
• Must have a valid driver's license
• Competitive wage, based on experience
• Excellent benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance.
The applicant must pass a pre-employment/post offer background check. To apply, please include a resume or a detailed history of employment with your application.
Interested? Please contact Scott at email@example.com