Sodexo has a new opening for a Business Licensing Team Analyst within our Licensing team at our Financial Shared Services Center located in Cheektowaga, NY which handles the accounting for all of our North American Operations. This role will provide some oversight and leadership to the team as well as handle some complex and routine processing.
This position and department is critical to ensure unit operations can open on time and remain operational with the processing of timely registration and payment of the unit level business licenses to thousands of jurisdictions annually.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide leadership and oversight over the day-to-day operations of the Licensing Department by coordinating team workload and priorities, reviewing and distributing department mail and using problem solving skills to address complex issues that are escalated by the team.
- Conduct training and assist with onboarding of new staff employees and develop a sustainable training program. Identify and address training needs of all team members and conduct communication and instruction as needed when new processes or procedures are introduced.
- Complete processing of licenses for more complex jurisdictions, including the annual Tennessee business tax returns as well as working with the Legal department to file the annual renewals of specialized licenses.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who are/have:
- Experience processing forms
- Licensing experience a plus
- General accounting knowledge a plus
- Microsoft Office experience
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer positions that support a variety of career goals working in diverse business segments, including Corporate Headquarters, Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search today.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.