As a natural problem-solver, you thrive on challenges. You're also an expert at implementing solutions.
Sodexo has a dynamic leader for a Facilities District Manager 2 to manage Facilities accounts for our Sodexo University segment for our Florida market comprising over $120M in managed volume. The position requires a strategic-thinking leader who can work in partnership with client vision & expectations while delivering on overall Integrated Facilities Management (facilities, maintenance, grounds, custodial services) that will achieve high client and student satisfaction. Ideal candidate will have a strong executive presence with the ability to work within complex, multiple client organizations.
This District Manager is a bonus eligible role! ** RELOCATION ASSISTANCE is available! **
Are you the one? If you are a passionate and driven leader in Facilities Management in a multiple venue, high expectation environment who is looking for an exciting next step in your career, this may be for you!
We are looking for someone with:
- 3 - 5 years previous multi-site/multi-account responsibility in the education market -prefer prior University experience current or former Sodexo background;
- Strong team development skills, client relationship skills and proven successful P & L management;
- Business minded approach to business and will take ownership of business to lead, develop staff, be creative, be innovative and able to take their accounts to the next level;
- Capability to develop relationships with the university administration, to be engaged with our client, and able to drive business goals and innovation;
- Proven ability to lead and inspire teams to continually improve Sodexo's performance for our clients and customers while supporting an environment of collaborative accountability;
- Develop and innovate to promote improved performance and growth within each account;
- Proven track record of managing / overseeing contracts and budgets (P&L, cost plus, fee, etc.);
- Experience to support the Sales team for new business and cross-sales within the division and accounts; and
- Will reside in Florida and have a valid driver's license and have ability to travel..
This career opportunity offers a competitive salary, bonus, company car, relocation assistance and a full benefit package. Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply TODAY!
Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 125,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life for our 9,000 client sites and more than 15 million customers a day in North America. Sodexo partners with clients to help them attain their strategic vision by developing Food Service Leadership and Management solutions that increase the effectiveness of their people, enhance their business processes, and provide direction in providing nutritional meals for the students.
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.