Sodexo is committed to providing working conditions and client services that are safe and healthy and will follow all applicable COVID-19 prevention measures, including state/local or client-mandated mask, testing and/or vaccine requirements.
You are a customer service enthusiast. Knowing you've achieved great resident satisfaction means everything to you. It does for us, too.
$1000 Sign On Bonus!
Sodexo Seniors has an exceptional career opportunity for a Food Service Manager 2 to support operations at Holy Cross Village- Andre Place, an upscale, independent living retirement community in Notre Dame, IN. HCV- Andre Place is a warm and friendly community where residents enjoy an engaged retirement lifestyle and where staff members thrive in pursuing a meaningful career with growth possibilities, as well as build meaningful relationhips with residents.
This role will support the dining program with oversight and the implementation of high quality systems and standards, impeccable food safety and sanitation, the development of client and resident relations, and innovative training programs. Have daily interactions with residents and clients to provide amazing customer service and program enhancements.
The successful candidate will:
- have a passion for food and promotes and mentors guest service excellence cross departmentally through the people we serve;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- develop strategic plans;
- create a positive environment; and
- ensure Sodexo Standards are met.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively;
- catering knowledge with proven experience delivering upscale events with great visual appeal;
- a strong background in safety and sanitation compliance;
- the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service;
- can demonstrate the ability to prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and
- can demonstrate working knowledge of Sodexo Food Management Systems and is proficient in computer skills and report management experience.
Learn more about Holy Cross Village
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry