Work for a company that cares for its people and offers opportunities for personal growth.
*Sign-on Bonus $3,000*
Sodexo is seeking a General Manager 3, Food for Cedarbrook Fountain Hill, a 190 resident skilled care facility, located in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, nearby Allentown. Will report to a General Manager 4 and manage 2 managers and approximately 25 hourly employees.
Are you the experienced food service manager we're seeking?
We are looking for candidates who will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations (tray service and dining room service);
- deliver high quality food service;
- implement Sodexo systems and programs, and oversee training of staff;
- continuously evaluates service to ensure patient and client satisfaction;
- drive employee engagement and patient satisfaction through strong leadership skills;
- integrate fully within our client's organization and be a trusted advisor with a customer service focus;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- develop and maintain strong client and customer relationships;
- develop strategic plans;
- create a positive environment; and
- ensure Sodexo Standards are met.
The ideal candidate will have:
- three or more years previous food service management experience ideally in a healthcare environment;
- strong financial acumen;
- a dietary manager certification (CDM/CFPP) is needed or must be CDM eligible or willing to obtain within one year of hire;
- a strong background in safety and sanitation compliance;
- a work history demonstrating strong leadership and hospitality skills and the ability to work collaboratively;
- the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service;
- knowledge of compliance to food safety, sanitation, and overall workplace safety standards;
- the ability to prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and
- working knowledge of Sodexo Food Management Systems (FMS) and Market Connections (MSC), and is proficient in computer skills and report management experience.
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Food Service Management and Retail Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.