No need to go far to change the world - one patient at a time. Your nutritional know-how can help residents in your community live happier, healthier lives.
Sodexo is seeking a Fulltime Registered Dietitian 2 for Promedica Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation (Dallastown) located near York, Pennsylvania. This position is a great opportunity for a Registered Dietitian with a passion for working in Senior Living to join our great team of RDs!
The successful candidate will:
- provide nutritional care to the long-term care residents and sub-acute rehab patients;
- meet DOH/state/federal and company standards;
- be an active member of the interdisciplinary care conferences;
- represent the Food & Nutrition Department as a liaison with the medical and nursing staff; and/or
- support the food service operation as needed.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Registered Dietitian credentials and PA state licensure;
- strong verbal and written communication skills;
- strong leadership skills;
- the ability to work well with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff; and/or
- excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working with seniors to make every day a better day for our residents.
Learn more about Promedica Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation (Dallastown)
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Join a team of dietitians who are passionate about their profession, with patients at the heart of everything we do. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!