Renewal by Andersen of Oregon is now hiring!
We are the Northwest’s leader in window and door replacement and offer our Signature Service to homeowners in Oregon, SW Washington and the Greater San Diego area. We pride ourselves in delivering world class customer service experiences and giving back to the communities within which we live.
We are seeking an experienced project coordinator focused on delighting the customer and providing a high level of service. Project coordinators attention to detail ensures all orders are accurate and their coordination skills provide the critical linkage between technical measurers, the manufacturer, care coordinators, and installers. This person will relentlessly track projects and ensure complete customer satisfaction
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING | THE ROLE
- Deliver best in class service
- Accurately complete orders of windows, doors, and service parts with the manufacturer
- Communicate and coordinate project ordering with tech measurers, manufacturer, customer care coordinators, and installers
- Coordinate ordering, acknowledging, shipping, and installation dates,
- Communicate logistics and installation with Sales / Finance team members
- Problem solving with the Renewal by Andersen NW team to resolve ordering issues and concerns
- Facilitate closing of projects and rebate processing
WHAT YOU BRING | THE PERSON
- 2-3 years of project coordination experience
- Must be fluent with Microsoft Office Suite (word, excel, outlook) and technology savvy
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail, time management, problem solving, and initiative
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency to complete responsibilities in a timely manner
- Ability to build relationships and trust at all levels of the organization, strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to find resolution, deliver difficult feedback and advise management
- Ability to take initiative, be resourceful and deal with changing timelines with minimal direction
- A background in construction, general contractor or interior design work is a plus but not required
- High school diploma required
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU | BENEFITS
- $17-$19/HR DOE
- Fun/ Exciting work environment
- Paid time off and sick leave
Renewal by Andersen Corporation is the full-service window-replacement division of the Andersen Corporation with over 100 locations across North America.
We are a proud equal opportunity employer committed to fair hiring practices. We conduct background checks and drug screens in order to create a welcoming and safe environment for all team members.