Head of Content & Experiential Development - Apple Services
Culver City , California , United States
Posted: Sep 28, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200260151
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We're searching for a Head of Content & Experiential Development that is keen on culture and innovation, and is able to bring vision, passion and insight to the team and its projects. This role is based in our Culver City, CA office and is part of the Creative Services and Brand Experience organization that develops and produces editorial content, events and experiences for Apple Services. Its Strategy and Development team is responsible for developing the creative strategy and initial approach that informs and inspires this work.
- 15+ years in Senior Development role(s), with proven experience leading the development of content and experiences that have broken through into culture
- Deep understanding of the broader marketing mix, and where content and experiential lives within it
- Experienced and accomplished storyteller that presents concepts in a clear and compelling way. Writes treatments, pitch presentations and stylized decks.
- Avid consumer of new technologies, trends and culture. Highly driven to deliver ground breaking work and bring vision, passion and innovation to every project you touch.
- Highly skilled in prioritizing multiple, complex, concurrent projects. Able to respond and adapt to the needs of a highly matrixed organization, and ensure that work is delivered to a high standard while adhering clearly to defined business and marketing objectives.
- Outstanding attention to detail, while working under tight timelines
- Experience in managing and developing a team
- Highly adaptable with a positive attitude, able to thrive in ambiguity
- Proficient in Keynote, Microsoft Office, Pages and Numbers. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Lead a growing team that develops original content formats that support Apple Services. Use intuitive sense of what makes great content, with a deep understanding of media, and how and where content is consumed by different audiences, across multiple devices, platforms and channels. Strong knowledge of live events and experiential to inspire great content and integrate both into the wider marketing mix. Write treatments, scripts and creative presentations that bring concepts to life in a highly engaging way, whilst also leading and inspiring others to deliver ground breaking work. Identify and manage a constantly evolving network of agencies and external partners, as required, to complement the team and ensure all output remains fresh and at the forefront of culture. Work closely with a Head of Strategy and other senior partners to ensure all work is firmly rooted within a bigger strategy and roadmap that delivers against specific business objectives. Highly collaborative and comfortable working in close partnership with a team of producers who'll take the concepts you and your team develops and turn them into fully developed productions. Comfortable presenting to various partners of all levels of seniority across the business. Lead a successful and growing team within a fast moving environment, constantly setting the vision and inspiring all to deliver culture-defining work. This role reports into the Head of Strategy and Development.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.