Data Management Analyst, WW BPR
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Posted: Sep 28, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200292463
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! The people here at Apple don't just craft products - we build the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it!
- - 7-10 years relevant experience
- - Familiarity with Operations and various functions (Planning, Order Management, Forecasting)
- - Deep experience in the realm of Data Governance and Hierarchies Management.
- - Strong experience performing enterprise data management activities, interpreting data policy, and conducting impact analysis for data related changes.
- - Understanding of privacy laws and regulations.
- - Ability to independently drive change management, ensuring key stakeholders are bought into the journey/goals of the initiatives.
- - Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- - Ability to translate ambiguous business requirements into tangible outputs
- - Knowledge of Tableau or similar Data visualization tool a plus
- - Experience presenting and sharing insights with various business functions
- - Good work ethic and passion to go beyond what is expected
The Decision Support team is looking for a Senior Data Management Analyst to: - Drive the Data Governance, Hierarchy management and Security Frameworks across the Operations organization. - Strategically partner with key Apple organizations (e.g. Marketing, Finance, others...) to drive decisioning for Enterprise information. - Manage the core Hierarchies with a clear understanding of the impact to applications and tools. Influence and/or drive strong negotiation to mitigate any perceived risks. - Provide thought leadership and participate on initiatives to drive new improved capabilities to manage and govern enterprise data. - Establish/Leverage policies to drive strong data and access controls. - Manage the Metadata strategy and data in support of Peak Events. - Work with Apple's IS&T team to drive the development of tools and data models to better support Data Governance and Business Analytics. - Collaborate with business leaders to define the vision, data integration standards, and change management roadmaps. We are seeking a candidate that has a combination of technical knowledge and business savviness, to develop and deliver solutions in support of rapid decision-making. You will focus on supporting the growth of Apple's products, routes to market and key Operations initiatives. This role is highly visible, interacting with Business Partners, IS&T, Finance, and Executive Leadership.
Education & Experience
- BS/MS/MBA in Computer Science, Statistics, Business Analytics, Operations Research, Finance, Marketing or related field - 7 - 10 years meaningful experience