IP Design Engineer
Irvine , California , United States
Posted: Sep 27, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200291485
At Apple, we work every single day to craft products that enrich people's lives. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? Do you like changing the game? We have an opportunity for a results-oriented and uncommonly hardworking AMS front end integration engineer. As a member of our wide-ranging group, you will have the outstanding and great opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and encourage millions of Apple's customers every day. In this role, you will be involved with PHY design effort collaborating with architecture, CAD, logic design teams, with a critical impact on delivering outstanding PHY designs.
- - Preferred validated experience in IP design integration and implementation with multiple clock domains and multiple power domains.
- - Deep knowledge and experience in various tools such as RTL simulation, lint, logic equivalence, version control, synthesis, static timing analysis, CDC, RDC in order to generate gate level netlist and perform various checks.
- - Working experience with the physical design teams
- - Deep knowledge of VLSI design methodology ranging from RTL to sign-off and familiarity with programming language such as Perl, Tcl, shell scripts
- - The ideal candidate will be familiar with version control, CVS, Perforce, ClearCase.
- - Excellent interpersonal skills and interaction experience with sub block owners, physical design teams and different engineering groups
As a senior IP Design/Implementation engineer you will have responsibilities spanning all aspects of IP. You will be responsible for generating gate level netlist and various collaterals for physical design team, lint, logic equivalence check, static low power verification, Functional ECO, CDC, RDC and leading collaterals between front-end design team and physical design team.
Education & Experience
MSEE (preferred) or BSEE, or equivalent is required