Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Sep 27, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200290852
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! Apple's worldwide communications team informs the world about the Company, our innovative products and services, and the values that drive our company. The team includes professionals with backgrounds in public relations strategy, journalism, buzz marketing and event production. We're looking for trailblazing, collaborative professionals from a variety of creative fields. If that's you, then your next home may be here. Come and do the best and most exciting work of your career at Apple! This Public Relations Specialist will be responsible for media monitoring of major trends and planning and execution of PR programs and initiatives.
- The ideal candidate will be ambitious with a real passion for technology and innovation.
- Possess a positive team-player attitude and is passionate about news and media.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and detailed project management skills are required.
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to adapt to change and work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- 3-5 years' experience in public relations, agency or corporate.
The Specialist will support the corporate PR team. Responsibilities include supporting major projects and initiatives and executing results-oriented PR programs with technology, consumer, broadcast and general business press. Researching and monitoring and analyzing press coverage are also key parts of this role.
Education & Experience
- Position based in Santa Clara Valley, California.