Global Operations Analyst - Apple Pay Merchant Acceptance
Raleigh , North Carolina , United States
Posted: Sep 27, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200292192
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we craft products and experiences people once couldn't have imagined - and now can't imagine living without. If you're drawn by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job! Apple Pay is the leading mobile payments platform for in-store and online payments launched by Apple five years ago. This rapidly growing platform is available across 50 markets while expanding into transit, university, ticketing, and loyalty solutions. We are seeking a Global Operations Analyst who will support, document and train regional members of the operations team. You will develop and support scalable solutions by identifying key opportunities to build and optimize workstreams. The team needs a results-oriented, driven individual who is comfortable working in a global, matrix, fast-paced environment. You will lead and support various operational initiatives and projects, including but not limited to expansion, partner support and program management. This role can be based in Raleigh, NC or Austin, TX.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all organizational levels
- Experience coordinating external partner communications
- Able to operate autonomously across multiple teams in a matrixes organization
- Flexible and have an open working style, with an ability to quickly establish trust and credibility
- Can influence decisions, introduce new ideas, and lead change through collaboration, and leadership
- We are looking for high level of integrity, passion in providing this vital service to the platform and sense of urgency to "make things happen".
- Lead global workstreams with merchant partners in the areas of billing/invoicing, reporting/analytics, production support, product readiness, account management and customer care. - Engage with colleagues across regional business operations teams in order to educate and transition key activities for ongoing support. - Attention to detail with a strong level of customer focus. - Engage with cross-functional teams (i.e.: Business Development, Marketing, Server & E2E, AppleCare, Finance, Analytics & Reporting etc.) to facilitate the program. - Work with merchants, acquirers and vendors to develop meaningful and long-lasting relationships. - Run change. Work side by side with internal and external partners to automate, streamline and optimize processes effectively within the Apple culture. - Influence decisions and change management through collaboration, leadership and customer-focused approach. - Synthesize complex issues into a clear story and/or assess operational opportunities.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent desirable, preferably in operations. Minimum 5 years operations management experience within the Payment Card Industry. Understanding of network tokenization, payment transaction flows, EMV and 3D secure.