AI/ML - iOS/macOS Software Engineering Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Machine Learning and AI
Posted: Sep 23, 2021
Role Number: 200292118
Our team is building on-device Machine Learning infrastructure to empower Apple engineers in delivering great user experiences. We are looking for an experienced OS Software Engineering Manager to lead a stellar team building the platform & framework for on-device experimentation & delivery of ML models to the entire OS population. As a leader, you'll drive the mission to accelerate ML lifecycle across all Apple products & services.
- 3-5 years of experience in senior engineering or technical leadership roles
- Strong understanding of iOS, macOS fundamentals and frameworks
- Experience with daemon and library development
- Proven ability to deliver world class, iOS/macOS production grade software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with one or more of the following languages: Objective-C, Swift, C/C++, etc
- Experience in experimentation or A/B testing, machine learning a plus
Your role will be to lead the team responsible for daemon & framework development for ML workflows. You will work with the team to define a long term roadmap and execute multiple projects and initiatives requiring interaction with partners & many adopters of the platform across Apple. Ideal role is someone who is excited about machine learning and using experimentation as a way to accelerate the adoption of Machine Learning at Apple.
Education & Experience