NTS Development Company, home to Louisville’s prestigious, upscale commercial office and medical office buildings, is proud of more than 55 years of Legendary Excellence.
Our company is made up of a group of diverse individuals who work together to provide products and experiences that demonstrate excellence and professionalism every step of the way; and to maintain that level of excellence, we are always looking for the best individuals in the industry.
Want a career in Property Maintenance?
We currently have an opening in Louisville, Kentucky for:
COMMERCIAL MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/TASKS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• Must be fully vaccinated for Covid-19.
• Mechanically inclined, with a minimum of one year maintenance experience.
• Minimum high school education or GED equivalent.
• HVAC experience is a plus.
• Must have own vehicle and a valid driver’s license.
• Must possess good communication skills to deliver excellent customer service.
• Detail oriented.
• Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
• Job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Respond to tenant request work orders; resolve issues in a timely and professional manner
• Perform preventative maintenance and repair of mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and building automation systems
• Keep accurate and complete property management records
• Maintain a working knowledge of a building’s life safety equipment and operation, including but not limited to fire alarm panels, sprinkler systems, fire extinguishers, fire alarm drill procedures, tenant evacuation, emergency generators, and blackout procedures
• Comply with all applicable codes, regulations, and governmental agency and Company directives as related to building operations
• Monitor and adjust all mechanical/pneumatic equipment, control gauges, distributor panels, valves, thermostats, diffusers and other equipment necessary to provide a comfortable environment
• Inspect mechanical room equipment, fan room equipment, cooling tower, all motors, house pumps and sump pumps
• Respond immediately to emergency situations (fire, evacuation, equipment failure, etc.) and customer concerns
• Must be able to work overtime, if necessary, to complete projects or job assignments, along with after hours, on call duty required
• Perform other duties as assigned
PHYSICAL EFFORTS INCLUDE:
Must be able to see, hear and speak. Stopping, standing, climbing, shoveling and frequent lifting of 50 pounds of equipment, and occasional lifting of 100 pounds (pumps, tools, ladders).
Reasonable accommodations may be made to those who are able to perform the essential duties of the job
NTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All full time positions include excellent pay & benefit package.
Fax resume to (502) 429-9818
Email resume by clicking APPLY