Miscellaneous Metal Project Manager
Premier manufacturer of miscellaneous metals, Ryan Iron Works, is offering a great opportunity to join a strong, progressive and well established company.
About the Job
- Plan, direct and coordinate miscellaneous metal projects with co-workers and customers.
- Pro-actively resolve and prepare for situations that may become issues in the future.
- Ensure that all knowledge of a project including but not limited to scope, special
Instructions and overall method of construction is transferred to the detailers.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience project managing miscellaneous metal projects.
- Proficient in AutoCAD.
Ability to detail stairs, light structural and miscellaneous metals a plus.
- Computer skills – Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Competitive Salary
- Health Care Benefits, 401K
- Excellent working conditions
Click "apply" to submit your resume today!
Ryan Ironworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Ryan Ironworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications.