Premier manufacturer of miscellaneous metals, Ryan Iron Works, is offering a great opportunity to join a strong, progressive and well established company.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure all paperwork is prepared and submitted in accordance with contract requirements.
- Set up jobs in SAGE 300 CRE (Formerly Timberline Office). Experience in SAGE a plus.
- Preparation of monthly AIA billings and supporting documents.
- Process change orders
- Reconcile job costs.
- Record payments
- Maintain and update job insurance requirements
- Complete prequalification’s for potential clients
- Complete yearly WIP schedule with assistance
- Notary, preferred but not required.
- Construction experience a plus but not required.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office and Excel – A must
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Full time, or part time flexible hours for the right candidate
- Health Benefits
- Vacation, Holiday and Sick Time
Click "apply" to submit your resume today!
Ryan Ironworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Ryan Ironworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications.