Our Insurance Agency is searching for an Licensed Insurance Servicing Agent to join our growing team. In this role you will process and follow-up on requested changes and updates to insurance policies, respond to billing and coverage inquiries, and conduct policy reviews on in-force policies. Qualified candidates will have an active Property & Casualty insurance license and some customer service experience working in the Insurance industry.
- Process and follow-up on requested changes and updates to insurance policies
- Respond to billing and coverage inquiries, and proof of insurance requests
- Conduct policy reviews on in-force policies and advise on additional coverages and policies as needed
- Respond to underwriting information requests on in-force policies
- Stay informed of industry changes, changes in products/services, procedures, and policies
- Maintain up-to-date electronic customer files in compliance with agency and regulatory requirements
- Minimum 2 years’ customer service experience in the Insurance industry
- Ability to organize, analyze and interpret data to reach sound decisions and guide clients based on individual risk tolerances
- Proficiency with basic to complex mathematical calculations
- Certification/License: Property & Casualty license required, Life & Health license preferred
Location: Hillsboro, OR 97124
Beginning later this year, we will be asking our employees to return to their assigned First Tech location in a hybrid format that involves both in-office and remote work that will vary based on the role.
What makes First Tech different? Click here to learn more!
First Tech is not currently offering Visa sponsorship for this position