- We offer excellent compensation, earn up to $20.00 per hour to start.
- Qualify upon hire for an annual bonus of at least $2,000.
- Enjoy outstanding and affordable medical benefits as well as a robust paid time-off program.
- Follows all safety guidelines and rules; environmental and regulatory guidelines; uses all required safety equipment.
- Maintains quality and cleanliness of the work area and equipment.
- Operates all filling line functions using Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to consistently produce a high-quality product in a timely manner.
- Maintains the highest standards for product quality and service.
- Checks batch ticket for the correct product.
- Ensures product information on container and lid is in accordance with batch ticket for the correct product.
- Properly fills container by weight as appropriate and monitors the quality appearance of containers (no drips).
- Sends retain sample to control lab.
- Palletize manually and transfer to the warehouse.
- May use the following pieces of automatic filling equipment: automatic container depalletizer; automatic filling machine; lid dropper, label machine, case packer, and palletizer.
- Responsible for an accurate count of fill and input data into the terminal for inventory control.
- Maintains forklift or other related equipment by checking the battery, electrical charger hookup, etc.
- Performs other duties as required
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Ability to work in a team environment and the willingness to be cross-functional.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Basic math skills, ie: addition/subtraction.
- Ability to use company software and computer system programs.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds continuously throughout shift.
- Ability to work safely and follow SOP's.
- Must be able to work overtime as necessary
- Must be able to wear respiratory protection. This includes being medically cleared and fitted for respiratory protection and adhering to facial hair standards for such equipment.
Benjamin Moore is proud to be a part of Berkshire Hathaway, which was recognized by Fortune magazine as the world's third most admired company. And for more than 130 years we've been a respected leader in the architectural coatings and home décor landscape; creating the products and tools that enrich and beautify thousands of communities each day. We recognize that our associates are the driving force behind our success and we strive to provide a work environment where hard work, creativity and purposeful collaboration are fostered and encouraged.
Join a company where innovation is constantly recognized as we look for individuals who produce world-class products, best-in-class services and customer experiences, design pioneering paints using the latest technologies and deliver unparalleled value and brand experiences for our customers and retail network.
At Benjamin Moore, our people are the heart of the company and our number one asset. We are committed to providing safe working conditions at all of our locations and have invested heavily in measures aimed at keeping employees healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic. With safety as one of our core company values, we've modified facilities and work schedules to support social distancing, established enhanced cleaning and sanitization protocols, and regularly provide personal protective equipment to all employees--including masks, gloves and hand sanitizer. Ensuring the well-being of our team members is a top priority.