Location: Mequon - Wisconsin
**** This is not a remote position. This position requires someone to be on-site at the assigned Rockwell Automation facility****
The Senior Human Resources Generalist (HRG) is responsible for a variety of Human Resources tasks or initiatives, including advising people managers on the execution of performance management, coaching, corrective action issues, team building, employee development and compliance initiatives. This role will provide primary operational (day-to-day) support for the managers within the organization for the Mequon, WI manufacturing location.
The position requires team participation and interfaces within all areas of Human Resources to provide exceptional and consistent support for managers and employees. The Sr. HRG plays a key role in expanding the HR presence throughout the organization and also supporting culture shifts through targeted initiatives.
- Partner with HR Managers, CoEs, and leaders at a local level to bring value and support to the business through:
- corrective action issues
- team building
- employee development
- compliance initiatives
- execution of university relations programs/activities
- execution of performance management, including involuntary terminations
- Assist managers with communication and change management for key changes
- Foster an inclusive culture by supporting the Workforce Engagement initiative
- Provide feedback to HR Services and CoEs to deliver continuous improvement and consistency to all employees.
- Act as an advocate and catalyst for change in supporting the HR Delivery Model
- Local deployment support of HR programs (ex. Implementing new payroll methods locally, new HCM system, launching new CoE program, others).
- Deliver HR training activities provided by the COEs or HR Services to managers and employees.
- Partner with Legal on execution employee investigations
- Ensure, when site specific, all local policies and procedures are up to date along with any transition needed according to local legal requirements or organization change.
- Provide guidance and support to local managers on performance management with the aim of preventing employee disputes.
- Provide support for on-site audit/compliance reviews when necessary (regulatory/legal requirements). Comply with local laws related to ensuring a positive, non-discriminatory and safe work environment. These changes may include reviewing policies, procedures, handbooks and employment documents.
- Provide support as required for any company-wide changes or programs, such as employee development, restructuring, support HRBPs with org design and change management efforts.
- Provide local support for corporate initiatives and programs, such as engagement and inclusion initiatives, global voices (employee survey) and action planning.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, human resource management or organizational psychology or industrial/organizational psychology.
- Typically requires 2 or more years of human resources experience in a manufacturing/ operations environment
- 2-3 years' experience in the areas of compensation, performance management, employee development, organizational development, consultation and coaching, change management, and employee relations.
- Working experience in the industrial automation industry including business cycles, key success factors, channels to market and competitors.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).