Location: Charlotte - North Carolina
Location: Orlando - Florida
Location: Houston - Texas
This resource will follow MAVERICK Project Complete process and work with the PE group in further developing our tools specifically around progress tracking and earned value reporting with installation type projects. Additionally, this resource will work or provide guidance to PEG in ensuring appropriate hooks are put in to installation estimates to support tracking to the level required for the opportunity.
- Demonstrates a detailed knowledge and experience of project execution from conceptual design, detailed design and implementation through startup.
- Demonstrates a high level of knowledge of Project Management practice and utilizes best practices and standards
- Demonstrates strong leadership capabilities to effectively manage projects and teams while meeting business, customers and billability metrics.
- Demonstrates strong understanding, application and communication of financial cost tracking, forecasting and budgeting for projects.
- May be assigned responsibility for professional development of assigned resources to provide regular performance feedback, identify development needs, support scheduling to maintain utilization and assist administrative manager in completion of annual performance reviews.
- Demonstrates a proactive commitment to safety by taking the time to understand risks and completing all required safety training.
- Complies with safety requirements by following all safety procedures and by reporting/documenting safety incidences and near misses.
- Demonstrates personal accountability to learning and development of oneself as well as assisting with development of new employees and peers.
- Willingly accepts coaching and mentoring from more experienced resources and provides the same when working with entry level resources.
- Promotes teamwork by participating as a team player while also demonstrating effective communication skills with the team, management and the customer.
- Proactively works to build good relationships with peers, leaders and customers while also demonstrating the ability to meet customer expectations.
- Seeks out new responsibilities and stretch opportunities while demonstrating creativity in identifying better means of accomplishing a job.
- Displays ambition for learning new processes, platforms or other new offerings
- Displays leadership abilities including honesty, integrity and professionalism across all aspects of the business.
- Demonstrates a willing, can-do attitude by actively participating in teams.
- Exhibits proficiency and personal accountability for project performance and meeting customer needs.
- Demonstrates a business acumen that allows for effective utilization of tools and standards to ensure project deliverables are met.
- Bachelor of Science degree
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Must be able to travel up to 30%
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or other technical field
- Typically requires five years or more experience in an Industrial environment delivering projects for automation
- Maintains active PMP license; newly promoted employees will have one year to achieve PMP license
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).