Sodexo is currently seeking a Food Service Manager 2 for Sharon Regional Medical Center. This a 251 bed community hospital is located in northwestern Pennsylvania, midway between Pittsburgh, Erie, and Cleveland, Ohio.
Position will be responsible for all areas of food service including back of house, kitchen and tray-line as well as front of the house retail (cafeteria) and catering. Sodexo is running At Your Request (AYR) patient meal delivery system. Shifts include 6am to 3pm and 11am to 8pm.
The selected will:
- Demonstrate excellent communication and customer service skills
- Eye for detail, responsible for implementing/maintaining safe environment and Sodexo gold check standards
- Must be ServSafe certified
- Culinary experience preferred along with food production skills to ensure quality menu offerings
- Work well with employees, physicians, nursing, and ancillary staff as part of a team
- Be outcome focused, innovative, and have good time management skills
- "Sodexo may require a pre-employment investigation of your criminal conviction history, educational background, past employment, and activities that may relate in any way to your potential fitness for employment. In addition, you may be required to take and pass a drug test or participate in a medical screening, such as TB or respiratory testing, depending on the position and type of unit at issue."
Provides supervision for multi-functional food service areas at an account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the Company. Contributes to account revenue and operating profit through the implementation of Sodexo programs while executing against Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintains and develops client relationships and customer satisfaction for multi-functional food service areas to ensure account retention and positive public relations
- Establishes and maintains a safe work environment
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards
- Utilizes Sodexo resources and programs to ensure operating standards and regulatory requirements are met and employees have the necessary equipment and inventory
- Manages by providing positive and constructive feedback to employees in order to reward, coach, correct and motivate in order drive a high-level of employee engagement
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.