No need to go far to change the world - one patient at a time.
Sodexo is seeking a Part-time Registered Dietitian at CHI St. Joseph located in Lexington, KY. You will oversee the nutritional well-being of patients two days per week. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of conducting nutrition assessments, identifying patients at risk and creating diet plans. CHI St. Joseph in Lexington, KY is a 100 bed hospital consisting of a 12 bed ICU, women's center with NICU, orthopedic surgery and bariatric surgery.
The successful candidate will:
- provide nutritional care for a variety of inpatient units;
- participate in interdisciplinary rounds
- perform quality improvement initiatives such as patient satisfaction rounds and monthly test trays;
- educate health care team member, including physicians and nurses; and/or
- assist with Food Service Management as needed.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Registered Dietitian credentials and be licensed in KY
- strong verbal and written communication skills
- good time management skills be a self-starter and a team player; and/or
- the ability to work well with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff
Learn more about CHI St. Joseph Berea click https://www.chisaintjosephhealth.org/berea
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!