Come work for the world's leading private employer of Registered Dietitian Nutritionists!
Sodexo is seeking a Full time Registered Dietitian Nutritionist to work as a Regional Opperations Support Dietitian in Richmond, VA, providing clinical support at Sodexo accounts in the state of Virginia.
This Regional Operations Support position may last for up to one year and may lead to a permanent assignment as openings occur.
The successful candidate must be willing to travel. May include overnight stays on occasion. This position will be based out of Richmond, VA.
This is a great opportunity to gain a variety of medical nutrition therapy experience in a variety of clinical settings.
Competitive Compensation! Benefits Eligible!
The Registered Dietitian Nutritionist will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist with preferred experience in healthcare in an acute care environment. Willing to train.
- Have experience with electronic charting and the Nutritional Care Process.
- Knowledge of DOH, state, and federal clinical requiremetns and regulations.
- Possess strong leadership and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Possess good time management skills and be able to work well with physicians, nursing, and ancillary staff.
- Be a self-starter, independent, flexible, and team-oriented.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and have the ability to work and interact across all generations to make every day amazing for our clients and residents.
- Can work independently.
- Be a self-starter, highly motivated, and a team player
Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
As the largest private employer of dietitians we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!
Responsible for providing direct comprehensive nutrition services
-Directs nutrition care of special needs population to ensure nutrition needs and customer satisfaction levels are met.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction to ensure account retention.
-Manages, promotes, and educates others on food and nutrition programs according to Sodexo standards and policy.
-Collaborates and communicates with culinary and clinical departments on established processes, special diets, and menu requests and probes potential problems and apprises manager of status on resolution of problems or issues, using appropriate Sodexo resource when necessary.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel) by keep abreast of the most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
-Establishes operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to other departments..
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.