MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST JOB DESCRIPTION
EMERALD ENT ALLERGY IS COMING TO SANTA ROSA BEACH, FL – OPENING DATE 11/1/2021. WE ARE IN SEARCH OF A MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST FOR OUR NEW PRACTICE. IF YOU ARE ENERGETIC, COMPASSIONATE, HAVE GREAT COMMUNICATION SKILLS AND WILLING TO LEARN NEW THINGS AND GROW WITH THE PRACTICE, PLEASE CONTACT US.
- Serving our patients by greeting and assisting them with scheduling appointments, maintaining records and account.
- Welcoming our patients and visitors in person or by phone, answering or referring inquiries.
- Keeping patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of patient’s arrival.
- Obtaining, entering and maintaining patients’ personal and financial information
- Checking patients in and out of the Clinic.
- Obtaining and recording patient charges. Collecting copays at time of check-in.
- Maintaining business office inventory and equipment by checking stock to determine inventory needs, anticipating needed supplies, placing orders for supplies, verifying receipt of supplies.
- Protecting patients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality of medical, personal and financial information.
- Maintaining operations by following policies and procedures, reporting needed changes.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Work Hours: Monday – Thursday 7:45 – 5:00; Friday 7:45 – 12:00