Power System Engineering Project Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Sep 29, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200293601
The Power System Engineering Project Manager ensures projects run smoothly for the development of power adapter systems. This EPM role will drive the day-to-day activities to meet the overall program objectives focusing on engineering design, development planning and validation cycles.
- 3-5 years of overall industry experience shipping consumer electronics/Power adapter products
- Project Management experience
- R&D or technical experiences in hardware development practices including understanding of power systems, USB technology, electrical architecture experience, consumer electronics manufacturing and system level validations involving software and hardware
- Experience in working with China OEMs in high volume production products
- Experience in system project level management including project budgeting/finance, marketing, engineering and operations.
- Strong multidisciplinary, technical background
- Impeccable organizational, multi-tasking, and management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
The role will create and track project schedules and also initiate cross-functional communication between project teams and external vendors. As project manager in charge of development phase of the project, this person will also collaborate and facilitate communication across engineering managers, operations managers, marketing managers and our OEM partners to meet very aggressive cost, schedule, and product quality goals. This individual must be adept at offering multiple levels of status across a wide spectrum of individual contributors to executive management.
Education & Experience
BS ME/EE degree or equivalent
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally (~15-20% of time)