Quality Engineering PM - S/4HANA
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Posted: Sep 29, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200292454
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Our team is looking for a Quality Engineering PM - S/4HANA to join our Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) group to support planning, creating, scheduling, coordinating, and executing tests for projects in WW SOS Operations organization. As a Quality Engineering PM, you will be tasked with working along side project PMs and development to fanatically ensure high quality products for our business and customers while continuously improving testing practices.
- 7+ years experience in test lead positions in SAP implementations. Experience functional testing in S/4HANA and SAP Cloud solutions.
- Experience with Operations and various Supply Chain functions (Quote to Cash, Procure to Pay, Make to Deliver, Inventory management, and Reverse Logistics)
- Ability to create, drive and support test strategy. Dedication to delivering great software and releasing it quickly, efficiently and with increased quality.
- 7+ years experience in software test automation tools and frameworks such as Worksoft, Tosca, UFT, Selenium etc.
- Has lead teams and change management strategies in driving improvement in testing practices.
- Has working knowledge and hand on experience with industry best practices in software testing.
- Solid understanding of project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Well versed in multiple styles of Release & Change Management processes including Agile/Scrum, Waterfall and Iterative
- Strong communication and presentation skills, flexible, open working style and an ability to establish trust and credibility quickly.
- Self-motivated individual who thrives working in a global, matrix, fast-paced environment.
- Strong level of customer focus and attention to details
- High level of professionalism, energy and sense of urgency to "make things happen"
Drive successful release of system enhancements / new functionalities from Development to Production through effective quality engineering. Management of end to end test activities including test strategy, test process management, team coordination and communication. Determine test automation approach and scope for the project effort. Mobilize and manage SDETs to complete project test automation. Lead cross-functional team to support each release project testing and post Release/Change review and coach other PMs Develop test plans, facilitate creation of test cases, and test scripts on multiple projects of varying size Stitch across the different functionality and facilitate end to end test scenario creation, manually or automated. Negotiate with cross functional teams and business partners to remove barriers and drive results, without compromising the overall quality of the end deliverable. Create and maintain overall testing knowledge repository for the BPR team Continuously improve testing best practices and methods. Support Test Automation Architects in developing test automation frameworks for repeatable, effective testing. Create, maintain and report testing metrics including SLAs and KPIs
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree required 7-10 years experience in manage testing in large global technical projects Minimum 7 years in lead position during SAP implementations and S4HANA Minimum 7 years hands on experience in software test automation tools and frameworks such as Worksoft, Tosca, UFT, Selenium etc. PMI/PMP certification preferred Certified Scrum Master preferred Preferred certifications in SAP ECC and S/4HANA Preferred certifications in Worksoft or other test automation tools and frameworks.
- Exceptional project management skills with a passionate attention to detail, and a proven ability to influence and collaborate horizontally and vertically
- Experience working on projects for teams based globally
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment and multi tasking
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.