WW Ops Change Management Execution Lead
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Posted: Sep 29, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200292451
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Are you a driver of change? Are you passionate about helping people adapt to process and system changes? Do you love to solve problems and lead change in an organization? As part of our Worldwide Operations Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) group in Apple's Operations organization, you will assist global process owners and team drive adoption of new Operational processes and transformation as a result of SAP S/4HANA transformation program. Working closely with the global change team, you will focus on the people side of change, including business processes, systems and technologies impacting key internal and external partners. Based on the identified impacts, you as Change Lead will partner with vendor and consultant resources to identify the communication and training needs and support the execution of change management activities. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to play a key role in implementing fast and effective change across regional and global teams in Apple Operations.
- - Knowledge and experience of implementing change management principles, methodologies and tools.
- - Strong understanding of how people journey through change, as well as the change process.
- - Experience with Operations and various Supply Chain functions (Quote to Cash, Procure to Pay, Make to Deliver, Inventory management, and Reverse Logistics
- - Led change management in transformation projects in Quote to Cash, Supply Chain Enablement, Customer / Vendor / Material Master, Security and roles, etc.
- - S/4 Hana change management keeping user centric approach.
- - Strong attention to detail.
- - Flexibility to work in ambiguous situations, highly matrix environments, and support other cross program work-streams, as necessary.
- - Organized, with a natural inclination for both strategic and tactical planning and turn strategy into tangible deliverables.
- - Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills, to audiences of varying seniority
- - Excellent active listening skills
- - Good business insight and understanding of organizational issues and challenges.
- - Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
- - Past experience with developing communications and training material.
- - Able to operate at a strategic level and deep-dive, as needed, into operational / tactical detail.
- - Lead by example and support, encourage and develop team members.
- - Great teammate and able to work collaboratively with and through others.
- - High level of professionalism, energy and sense of urgency to make things happen.
- - Ability to establish and maintain trust, credibility and build strong relationships.
- - Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
- - Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere.
- - Expertise leading cross-functional workshops to drive consensus.
- - Ability to manage Apple, vendor, and consultant resources
- RELATED TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- - Aptitude and interest in new technical concepts.
- - Experience in delivering within large ERP implementations
- - S/4 Hana Change management experience preferred
- - Past experience with agile delivery models
- - Change management certification (such as PROSCI) or other designation desirable.
- Collaborate with business owners, process SMEs, and other stakeholders to review the current state against proposed future state processes & systems - Participate in design workshops to assess change impacts, by conducting impact analyses and other change management assessments - Collaborate with Regional SMEs to review global change impacts and assess regional differences - Collaborate with global team to develop recommendations for addressing gaps change impacts - Partners with other teams to support global and regional process harmonization activities, as necessary - Review and updates change management plans with Global Change Management team - Develop training and communication recommendations based on global change management strategy - Review global training templates and strategies to assess what is needed to support users - Manage vendor and consultant resources to support communication and training development - Collaborate with regional SMEs to provide coordination and assistance with regional training deployment - Support and engage senior leaders. - Consult and coach projects teams and team leads - Coordinate efforts with other specialists. - Integrate change management activities into project plans.
Education & Experience
BA/BS or equivalent degree in Business Management, Organizational Behavior or Industrial/Organizational Psychology or related discipline required