Business Analyst, Decision Support - WW BPR
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Posted: Sep 29, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200292469
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job, and there's no telling what you could accomplish! The WW BPR Decision Support team is looking for "Senior Business Analyst" who is passionate and motivated to make an impact in creating an innovative data driven solutions to support Supply chain functions at Apple. The team's key focus is to develop and design data & analytics solution to provide insights for supply chain health & support strategic decision making. The role provides a unique opportunity to create innovative and transformational change leveraging data and analytical solution. As a business analyst you will be able to incubate and experiment newer data to demonstrate value of the data and enable data and information consumption for strategic decision making.
- - 8-10 years relevant experience with Supply Chain Processes and related Business Analytics
- - Proven ability to manage competing priorities simultaneously
- - Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively across teams
- - Proficiency and working knowledge with visualization applications like Tableau
- - Experience in presenting and sharing insights with various business functions
- - Ability to translate ambiguous business requirements into analytical insights
- - Experience in collaborating and getting work done through remote team
- - Proven expertise in being in the details and handling operation's daily, weekly, quarterly cadence in coordination with the technical and business teams
- - 4-8 years of relevant experience in design, development and support of Business Intelligence, reporting and analytics solutions
- - Hands on experience in Operations and various functions (Supply Chain Planning, Order Management, Inventory Management, Retail, Online, Logistics, Return and Refurb Supply Chain etc.)
- - Knowledge in Tableau and data visualization tools and demonstrated abilities in business intelligence and analytical solutions
- - Working knowledge of SQL and Data Mining tools is added advantage
- - Good work ethic and passion to go beyond what is expected
- - Incubate and iterate quickly newer capabilities through POCs/Pilots to answer key Business questions using data analytics solution
- - Exposure and experience in handling/designing advanced analytics and Optimization solution for Supply Chain processes.
- - Ability to think understand complex business requirements and render them as data solution with quick turnaround time
- - Iterate quickly through capturing data needs from the partners, analyzing source data and consumption needs, creating data models and working in close collaboration with cross functional team to deliver data & Analytical solutions.
- - Capture and manage business data needs from various stakeholders, collaborate and influence to deliver solutions with positive results.
The individual will be expected to collaborate with business partners to enable their strategy, influence change and articulate benefits of new ideas, capabilities, and tools. Actively demonstrate the value of these to the business. - Drive the vision for WW SOS BPR Priorities and partner to deliver data driven Supply chain strategic solutions - Possess a strong supply chain planning business process understanding to shape solutions. - Anticipate customer requests and drive what matters embracing "Simplicity" as the essence. - Ability to translate ambiguous business requirements into analytical insights - Drive active discussions to evolve the Priorities roadmap and deliver them with maximum Business Impact for Apple. - Manage large complex initiatives - Drive data model and solution validation of Enterprise of Future projects and solutions to drive business value.
Education & Experience
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, business management, MBA a plus - Other industry recognized leadership courses/certifications a plus