Facilities Ops Coordinator
Los Angeles , California , United States
Posted: Sep 29, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200288746
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! Fitness+ is an innovative fitness service that helps users live more active and healthy lives. Our team fosters a collaborative environment with creative, curious people. Join us in building a growing service that positively impacts our users' lives. We are looking for an Operations Specialist with an in-depth knowledge of operations, production & health & safety. The successful candidate will have deep multi-disciplinary experience with a focus on facility operations and health & safety in the field of production. This position is full-time and based in Los Angeles.
- 5+ years experience in professional production and office environments.
- Strong track record of operational support and production safety in studio environment.
- Demonstrable experience in facility management and studio operations.
- Experience in implementing operational and safety plans.
- Strong working knowledge of production safety rules and regulations.
- Organized, proactive and strong decision maker.
- Collaborative and team oriented approach.
- Experience of handling multiple, concurrent projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Extraordinary attention to detail while still working under tight deadlines.
Work closely with Apple Real Estate & Development, Global Security, Environment, Health and Safety (EHS), Legal, Facilities, Finance, etc. to coordinate daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly & facility services & operational needs. Manage operational schedule and implement operational management plans, including safety & emergency plans. Work closely with Apple Global Security, Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) and Legal departments to ensure implementation of Apple policy and best-practices of a production and office environment. Coordinate multifaceted building projects with Apple Real Estate & Development and Facilities, etc. Coordinate COVID-19 prevention protocols, including testing plans. Manage ongoing fitness equipment ordering & maintenance. Provide consistent, efficient communication between all parties, ensuring information regarding all projects is accurate.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required.