AppleCare US Carrier Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Sales and Business Development
Posted: Sep 28, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200292406
Imagine what you could do here. The people here at Apple don't just create products - they create the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple's Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. Our AppleCare US Carrier Team is responsible to being the face of AppleCare to all US Carriers. We strive to be subject matter specialists in device protection, reverse logistics, repair technologies, and the competitive landscape. We exist to ensure that every owner of Apple hardware has the opportunity to add on the peace of mind that AppleCare delivers during or shortly after their purchase. Apple is seeking a driven Carrier Manager that will be responsible for leading AppleCare's relationship with a very large carrier in the United States. The individual will be expected to maintain our existing businesses while ideating, negotiating, and delivering step change opportunities that will expand AppleCare's relationship at the carrier. This role is located onsite in Cupertino, CA.
- 5+ years of experience in managing OEM relationships with a carrier, or
- 5+ years of experience in managing and driving growth of handset protection programs
- Deep experience in applying analytical techniques to propose solutions to real business challenges
- Excellent listening skills with the ability to connect and develop meaningful partnerships to ensure a world-class customer experience.
- Passion and self-motivation, with excellent organizational skills, time management, customer focus, and sense of urgency
- Be the specialist with respect to the specific carrier(s) you manage, understand the entirety of their business, and design new opportunities for the carrier and AppleCare to grow our business together - Organically cultivate cross functional relationships at the carrier and within Apple that are necessary to achieve AppleCare's objectives - Partner with our Hardware Sales and AppleCare Sales Operations teams to understand Apple's sales strategies, and implement high impact strategies tailored to meet the moment - Work with our Business Intelligence team to analyze and model data to unlock key insights into how our business is currently performing and where opportunities exist for improvement - Collaborate cross-functionally with various organizations ensuring alignment and consistent communication, messaging, analytics, and business model strategy - Understand the overall direction of the AppleCare business, make recommendations to help us along our journey, and be the voice of the Carrier back to our internal teams
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience Master's degree preferred