ACP, Inc. is seeking a Multi-Craft Maintenance Technician supporting our 2rd shift operation. May initially be working a varying 1st/2nd shift schedule until moving to this 2nd shift position. 2nd shift hours: 4:15 pm – 2:45 am Monday-Thursday. On occasion may be required to work a varying schedule, overtime and emergency call in or non-production hours (days, weekend, etc.)
Summary: This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled multi-craft maintenance technician that is looking for an excellent opportunity to execute the maintenance activities for our 2rd shift operation. This individual will be responsible for installing, troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining production and facility equipment, maintaining buildings and grounds, performing predictive and preventive maintenance duties and working on processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives. May need to assist in performing material handling/dock unloading and/or production roles depending on the needs of the shift, per shift supervisor direction.
- This position performs maintenance duties including mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and PLC troubleshooting as well as general repair of production areas, machines and facility.
- Key equipment that this position will be exposed to: AccuraPress Brakes; Prima Power Laser/Turret Combo machines; Acme & Banner resistance(spot) welders; Haeger Nutsert Press; 250 Ton Simpac, 600 Ton Verson & 500 Ton Clearing Stamping presses; Stolting Parts Washer.
- Candidates will need a strong understanding of industrial maintenance, safety and best practices and will lead by example in their safe working behaviors.
- Will follow all safety policies and procedures.
- Will need to read and interpret equipment manuals, blueprints, electrical/pneumatic drawings and PLC ladder logic, as necessary, when a failure develops.
- Will perform daily maintenance work orders and PMs, as directed by the senior maintenance technician.
- Must be timely in responding and resolving issues as they arise.
- Will also perform project work, regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities, as time and schedule allows.
- Will keep all records current of work performed and update PMs, as necessary, to continually improve equipment uptime.
- Daily communication with supervisor and senior maintenance technician will be necessary, as well as interaction with applicable equipment vendors on any major issues and or downtime.
- May need to support production requirements and/or vacation coverage as required, as well as support scheduled production overtime.
- The ideal candidate will be highly motivated to contribute to continuous improvement of our plant’s performance, be a team player, have good communication skills, maintain a positive attitude and perform well under pressure.
- This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent and completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of education and production maintenance experience.
- Associates or technical degree in mechanical, electrical, or industrial maintenance a plus. 3+ years of demonstrated experience in an industrial multi-craft maintenance position.
- Must possess fork truck operations experience and/or certification or have a willingness to learn and be trained on this equipment.
- Must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing and be highly motivated and able to work independently.
Click apply now to email your resume today!
Pre-employment drug test is required