Sodexo is seeking a Area Operations Manager Healthcare in Boston, MA
Sodexo is looking for an Area Operations Manager to help support Sodexo Mass General Brigham system accounts with the Food and Nutrition Departments for local hospitals in the Boston area. You would help in hospitals that need coverage and support. you will be responsible for the operation of the Nutrition Department, driving patient experience outcomes and adherence to regulatory and facility regulations and standards, unit financial, helping with cafe operations and management of staff. Must have transportation to travel to locations in and out of the city.
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations;
- deliver high quality food service;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- develop strategic plans;
- create a positive environment; and/or
- ensure Sodexo standards are met.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have a work history demonstrating strong employee engagement leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively;
- have culinary production experience and a strong background in safety and sanitation compliance;
- can manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service;
- experience with team building skills
- manage all nutrition and experience with dietary programs
- prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and/or
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.