Let your passion for people be the driver of your success at Sodexo. Through your leadership, your team will make a real impact every day.
Sodexo is seeking a General Manager 3, Food for ManorCare Potomac located in Potomac, Maryland. This is a 158 bed resident skilled nursing and rehab facility located in Potomac, Maryland. This General Manager will teach and develop food production employees in culinary skills, train and develop dietary staff in exceptional customer services. This is a hands-on position moving from back of the house to front of the house and administrative financial duties, P&L. Position manages; the daily operations of the kitchen, Sodexo financial budgets, the production processes, some catered events, and customer service enhancements. Best qualified candidate will possess excellent leadership and communication skills.
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of day-to-day dining and culinary operations;
- Interface closely and daily with residents, client executive level leadership and client board members;
- control and ensure company and client financial targets and goals are achieved;
- ensure that the highest possible standards of food handling and preparation are achieved.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have previous skilled nursing or long term care experience;
- have a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills and the ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the organization;
- possess the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and exhibit a passion for a high-level of customer service;
- have culinary experience and a strong background in safety and sanitation compliance;
- is familar with senior living regulations;
- Computer skills; food, labor, financial management systems;
- Hands on skills with food production and standard recipes
- Servsafe Certified
- CDM, Certified Dietary Manager or equivalent is required
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Culinary positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Culinary jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great culinary career. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance, reimbursement of association dues and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.