The Regional Operations Support Manager of Food Service will provide support to our food operations in a healthcare setting (Retail, Cafeteria, Catering and Patient Feeding).
The position will require travel primarily within Eastern PA and NJ but may involve further travel (all expenses paid by Sodexo).
You can expect to gain an array of challenging and meaningful experiences and deliver on business results by completing challenging and meaningful assignments in a supportive environment. This position will aid in your development and preparation for a regular position at one of our location within Sodexo.
The successful candidate will have at least 4 plus years food management experience, computer literacy, as well as excellent leadership, communication and customer service skills. Prior food management experience in a health-care setting would be a plus in this role.
Working for Sodexo as a Food Service Manager (Support) will provide you with the opportunity to contribute your skills to a company that strives to enhance the healing environment for patients. Sodexo offers clear career paths, growth and advancement opportunities, professional resources and training. This is a great position for someone looking for a better work-life balance while having the opportunity to grow their career within Sodexo!
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of day-to-day front of house operations;
- have a passion for food and promotes and mentors guest service excellence cross departmentally through the people we serve;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- develop strategic plans;
- create a positive environment; and
- ensure Sodexo Standards are met.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively;
- a strong background in safety and sanitation compliance;
- the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service;
- can demonstrate the ability to prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management and Retail Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management specializing in Retail Management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.
"Sodexo may require a pre-employment investigation of your criminal conviction history, educational background, past employment, and activities that may relate in any way to your potential fitness for employment. In addition, you may be required to take and pass a drug test or participate in a medical screening, such as TB or respiratory testing, depending on the position and type of unit at issue."