Developing strategic business plans is your super power. You are creative and driven.
Sodexo is looking for a dynamic Senior Marketing Manager 2 to lead a team to create unforgettable student events, engaging marketing communication and drive year-over-year growth. This role will be critical for strategic enhancement of University initiatives in the area of field marketing, student engagement, research and communications in the Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Arkansas and Mississippi markets. This is a virtual position that can be based in any of the states listed above.
The Senior Marketing Manager will have the ability to implement Sodexo programs, pricing and growth initiatives, analyze data, support new sales/retention and present to senior executives. There will be a minimum of 65% travel with this position. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, have strong communication skills and the ability to influence others. Strong technology skills will be helpful in reaching the students we serve. Experience in Restaurant/Foodservice Marketing in a plus.
- Deployment of marketing/customer satisfaction/communication goals and financial objectives
- Developing and implementing evaluation systems to ensure the programs are meeting set goals
- Developing short and long term strategic plans for the universities in the portfolio
- Regional growth initiatives with roll-outs and training of national marketing programs to support unit operations and new revenue streams.
- Assisting accounts with marketing initiatives such as surveys, harmonized promotions, national programs, and pricing.
- Proven track record of increasing and/or sales dollars or sales volume and be able to provide examples of marketing strategies that were implemented
- 3-5 years of food retail marketing experience - meal plan sales, pricing and menu board deployment, promotion deployment and execution, and visual merchandise upgrades that are current with market trends
- Dynamic communication skills - an ambassador for Sodexo to our clients and our customers
- Effective time management skills - able to prioritize, and multi-task: managing multiple projects, relationships and account locations
- Experience with customer satisfaction enhancements, - ability to analyze account customer satisfaction surveys and help identify action plans in response
- Ability to build relationships and partner with Operational Managers to develop impactful marketing strategies
- Drives growth through planning, development and communication of growth initiatives, including: Non-Mandatory Sales/Pricing/Retail & Catering/New Sales & Retention/eCommerce & Mutualized Promotions
- Develops and implements plans intended to increase customer insight/satisfaction through Surveys/Focus Groups/Engagement Promotions and relevant technology
- Develops and implements internal/external communication through Websites/Social Media/Innovation Sharing/Best Practices
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.