Technology plays an integral role in growing our business to become more competitive, fostering a culture of innovation. You have ideas. We want to hear them.
Sodexo is seeking a Retail Systems Senior Test Analyst for our Retail Commerce Systems. Join a growing team in a critical and highly strategic business segment. Be part of a transformational experience as we meet the challenges of today's business landscape and lay the foundation for future growth. This is a remote opportunity.
The Test Analyst is responsible for planning, organizing and carrying out retail systems testing with the objective of delivering a product that complies with the requirements and specifications. It applies to existing systems, upgrades, remedial action for incidents and new products. This position is responsible for working in coordination with development teams, project managers, end users and other stakeholders to ensure all testing criteria are fulfilled; oversees a team of Test Analysts of complex and intense testing efforts involving additional test resources; and provides technical support to end users / clients.
The successful candidate will participate in all phases of the systems development lifecycle including:
Organize and Plan Tests:
- Schedule the various testing tasks, considering constraints relating to physical factors, human resources and environments.
- Identify and documents customer requirements
- Technical writing, including test cases, plans & specifications, the definition of done, acceptance criteria/thresholds, and test results.
- Draft functional qualification plans with the relevant stakeholders (key users, project managers, etc.)
- Draft installation, operational and integration test plans in line with the case assessment or operations file
- Organize and updates test configurations, in compliance with installation processes
- Set up test monitoring tools
- Coordinate the running of tests and monitoring of anomalies
- Report back to the Project Manager
- Draft the qualification report
- Organize commissioning, reporting and archiving procedures
- Update test masters (standard configurations)
- Identify potential problems and recommends solutions through risk-based analysis.
- Provide expert advice on event correlation, writing rules to interpret and read the data to identify specific issues identified and send the appropriate notifications.
- Participate in analysis, design, and development of recommendations for high availability network and application monitoring solutions based on customer requirements, federal security requirements, and industry best business practices.
- Provide technical and system administration documentation.
- Evaluate new and updated products, features, and capabilities to recommend upgrade paths that integrate with the customer's current environment and offer a tangible benefit to the customer.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- BS in Computer Science or MIS, or equivalent experience
- SQL Knowledge required
- 6+ years of QA software testing experience, OR
- 1 + years of experience in Retail POS Application Testing
- 2 + years of Retail Application testing fulfillment/merchandising/retail, ERP/order management/core applications, OR
- 1+ years of Test Automation Experience using open-source technologies (Java using Selenium) or similar
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we have numerous IS&T positions that support this and other initiatives with similar goals. Continue your search for IS&T jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. Our IS&T team supports 13,000 locations across North America and collaborates with the entire Sodexo Group, spanning 72 countries. Sodexo empowers its employees who have developed a thorough understanding of the organization to create their own career path.
Provide intensive technical and programming support for engineering, ES and maintenance systems to include assisting the help desk with complex troubleshooting on remote production systems. Applies expert - level understanding of technology and business concepts to a problem and arrives at the best possible solution - automated or manual. Understands systems solutions from both a large-scale and smaller scale viewpoint and can specify the appropriate technological solutions. Applies quality assurance and development methodology standards. Ensures that problems are resolved prior to project roll out.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.