Content Development Creative, Apple Music
Culver City , California , United States
Posted: Sep 29, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200293436
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. When you bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! The Creative Services and Brand Experience organization develops and produces editorial content, events and experiences that support Apple Services. The Strategy and Development team is responsible for developing the creative strategy and initial approach that informs and inspires this work. You live and breathe culture, and will be able to bring this knowledge, passion and insight to the team and every project you work on. This role is based in our Los Angeles, Culver City office.
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in a content development role, with proven expertise developing culture-defining content within the music and entertainment landscape.
- You intuitively know what makes great content - content that's able to cut through the noise and engage specific audiences across a broad range of channels and platforms.
- You are an avid consumer of internet culture, media and social media. You're always the first to know about new stuff and will take the lead on sharing this with the wider creative services team.
- You understand where content sits within the wider marketing mix and are able to ideate accordingly.
- You're able to pivot between both internal ideation and creative direction given to external partners
- Highly skilled in handling multiple, complex, concurrent projects. Responding and adapting to the needs of a highly matrixed organization to ensure that work is delivered to our high standards, adhering to defined business and marketing objectives.
- Exceptional attention to detail, while still working under tight deadlines. Proficient in Keynote, Microsoft Office, Pages and Numbers. Strong written, verbal and visual communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly collaborative with a positive attitude, able to thrive in ambiguity.
This role will be responsible for the content development of creative, working across a wide range of content briefs that support Apple Services. This includes the development of editorial content formats that live on and off our platforms, and promotional content that generates buzz and drives reach and engagement across owned, earned and partner channels. - You're highly creative, with proven experience of writing treatments and pulling together supporting references that bring your ideas to life. - Experience briefing, directing and collaborating with other creatives and external agencies and partners when required. - You'll lead packaging up creative and treatments in a clear and visually compelling way, enabling work to travel within and outside of Apple in order to gain vital alignment and approvals. Playing a central role in delivering creative updates or asset briefs to other internal departments. - You'll work as part of a bigger cross-functional team including strategists and producers to help move pitches and ideas through to final delivery. - You'll become comfortable with a high level of cross-discipline collaboration and feedback. - Ability to present work in internal creative reviews and to other partners of all levels of seniority across the business. - This role reports into the Head of Development.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred.