Conceptual Creative, Apple Music
Culver City , California , United States
Posted: Sep 29, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200293444
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. When you bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! The Creative Services and Brand Experience organization develops and produces editorial content, events and experiences that support Apple Services. The Strategy and Development team is responsible for developing the creative strategy and approach that informs and inspires this work. As a Conceptual Creative, you will play a key role in the development of content, experiential activations and events. You live and breathe culture and innovation, and will be able to bring this knowledge, passion and insight to the team and every project you work on.
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in a conceptual creative role, with proven expertise delivering innovative and impactful content and experientially-driven marketing campaigns within the music and entertainment space.
- Proven experience applying strategic thinking to the ideation process, with a deep understanding of how creative can support a bigger marketing campaign and specific business objectives. Ability to understand how experiential sits within the wider marketing mix and ideate accordingly.
- A deep passion for - and knowledge of - entertainment/film/TV culture, live events and experiences, trends and innovation, with the ability to apply this insight to the ideation and development process.
- Highly skilled in balancing multiple complex, concurrent projects.
- Able to respond and adapt to the needs of a fast paced, highly matrixed organization and ensure that work is delivered to a high standard at all times.
- Exceptional attention to detail, while still working under tight deadlines. Proficient in Keynote, Microsoft Office, Pages and Numbers. Strong written, verbal and visual communication skills.
- Highly collaborative with a positive attitude, able to thrive in ambiguity.
As a Conceptual Creative, you will be working across a wide range of briefs to support Apple Music, developing concepts that bring specific objectives to life in an innovative and culture-defining way. - You'll work as part of a bigger cross-functional team that includes producers and experiential designers to translate the initial concepts you develop into fully realized production designs. You'll become comfortable with a high level of cross-discipline collaboration and feedback. - This role will partner closely with Strategists to develop concepts that ladder up to a bigger plan, and should be comfortable guiding internal development or steering agency partners during development. - Ability to identify and understand what types of ideas will resonate with a diverse range of different consumer audiences based on market, genre, and wider target audience behaviors and utilizing these insights to concept accordingly. - Manage packaging up creative in a deck format, allowing the work to travel within and outside of Apple in order to gain critical alignment and approvals. - You'll play a central role in delivering creative updates or asset briefs to other internal departments, with excellent communication skills - Present conceptual work in internal creative reviews and to partners of all levels of seniority in a clear and compelling way. - This role reports into the Head of Development in our Los Angeles office.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred