Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Sep 29, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200293458
Apple's Applications Design is seeking Rapid UI Prototyper/Engineer to work with the Design team on creating prototypes to demonstrate new concepts, and showcase features of current and future products. Build multiple iterations of prototypes with rapidly evolving requirements. Provide code and integration support to engineering teams for product features that require complex animations and visual elements. Create tools and plugins needed by the design team.
- 5+ years experience in developing apps, games or AR/VR environments
- Proficiency with Unity, Unreal, or similar 3D engines
- Proficiency in C# and Python programming languages
- Proficiency in building rapid prototypes, adept at making decisions based on time vs complexity tradeoffs
- Experience in UI/UX, animation, motion and 3D design, including software such as After Effects, Maya, Cinema 4D.
- Team player with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management with an ability to spearhead multiple projects and work independently
- Experience with Animation/Motion design in mobile UI and prototyping
- Familiar with iOS and macOS development including RealityKit, CoreAnimation, Xcode, Swift, etc.
Education & Experience
- BS or BA degree in animation, motion, visual design, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent