Town of Steilacoom
(Public Works / Entry Level / FT)
1. High School diploma or GED equivalent.
2. Must be able to comply with all requirements pertaining to the position as outlined in the Washington Administrative Codes (WAC).
3. Possess a valid Washington State Driver’s License.
4. Verification of good driving record (do not include abstract with application).
5. Possess the physical strength/agility to perform the work of the position (as listed in the job analysis).
6. Must be able to understand/execute written/oral instruction.
7. Pass a background check.
8. With a CDL, must be subject to random drug/alcohol testing.
Before & After School Recreation Aides (PT)
$13.79 - $16.11/Hr.
1. High school graduation/GED equivalent.
2. One year experience working with preschool/elementary age children in a structured program.
3. CPR and Basic First Aid Certification (able to obtain within an agreed/specified period).
4. Washington State Food Workers’ Card (able to obtain within an agreed/specified period).
Experience working with children in a preschool, before/after school program, or recreation program.
Experience with the Civic Rec online receipting/registration system.
Positions are open until filled. Early application submission encouraged.
Applications online or call (253) 983-2053.